Monday, April 1, 2013

Guria turns 6!

guria turns six ... amidst all the love and silent blessings ... that comes from all ... close and beyond ... i would like to say a few things ... you are the one from whom i learn something new everyday ... you have helped me breathe when i wondered whether at all i am living ... you have given me purpose when i lost the anchor to fate ... you have wiped away my tears with the warmest hug possible ... you have hidden your tears so that i can see a happy you ... you guide me through the worst of my moods ... the saddest days ... the gloomiest nights ... you have shown me how to handle the greatest grief with a smile ... and i know i do not handle it as well as you do ... i love you guria ma ... you are the angel in my life ... you are the best daughter a mother can have ... for all mothers take care of their little ones ... but only a daughter as calm, thoughtful and loving as you can take care of me ... i can see the love in your eyes ... and i know every bit of the void you feel, but never tell me ... i promise to love you ... and love you more with each passing day ... to fill the spaces ... i will try, i promise ... bhalo theko

mammam

No comments:

Post a Comment